A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone.

Obviously, scarcely anyone ever reads these blogs, but hey. I do love Halloween and I much prefer to share it than keep it to myself. Halloween is my favorite American holiday, which each year I try to enjoy it to the fullest. It doesn't always go the way I plan, however it does improve each year, with the number of people I can share my special days with me.

Buy yourself a pumpkin spice latte at your local coffee shop, enjoy an apple pie, get some cinnamon sticks and place them on the counter top of your kitchen for a homey and festive scent. Watch lots of scary movies, perhaps even go out to trick treating and pull innocent, but scary pranks on others. Go carve a pumpkin, enjoy a corn maze, take a hay ride with the neighborhood children. Enjoy hot coca with your lover, stare up the sky and watch the stars, take the crisp fall air into your lungs...before winter's deadly spell falls on all of us.

No comments: