A World of Ramblings

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rainy Sundays

"It's one of those lazy Sundays...actually, ever since I meet you, I wonder if we've had a Sunday, that isn't inherently a lazy Sunday?

Getting up early has never been a strong suit of yours though. But that's okay. After a long night of tasks, chores and work, we deserve to sleep in. We are, after all human. The physical work eventually needs to balance itself out with physical rest. I love our late night talks that keeps us up, too. I deem that an essential for the relationship between you and I to work. I love the way we roll out of bed with eyes barely opened, hair tossed to all sides and our pajamas are never on quite right. Our breakfast rituals are always invigorating and amusing. That's when we really wake up. It's a rainy Sunday in October anyhow love. You've had a long week, what's a couple more extra hours of sleep in bed with me? Let's go back to bed."

No comments: