A World of Ramblings

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Acquiantances...

With the new found power and courage my mother has kindly bestowed on me, I have decided to take some action and turn a loss into a gain.  I took some time to think and came to the realization that though I've had much unfortunate incidents this summer, I have also gained some invaluable insights and have also gained some acquaintances that I did not have before. Developing relationships and bonds are not only important for us as individuals, obviously it is also important to me for two other reasons. First, demonstrable lessons and outings I will need in order to catch a breath and have some time off. Secondly, as a writer I realize even more so now than ever before, I need to interact with more friends, more people and different kinds of people in order to be inspired, understand and gain insight into the human psyche.

No comments: