A World of Ramblings

Saturday, October 6, 2012

In Sickness

I knew it. Yesterday I woke up early, took a shower and got the place ready for Chelsea. It was cold, the heat is still not on in our place by the way and  I was freezing the whole day. Then I had to run errands and later we were out, it was even colder and for some reason, I don't think I was wearing proper coat and what not. Before we even came back home, I felt the sting of fever, I was a little chilly at the same time, my throat felt itchy and my nose was running and I had that cough that I actually could not cough out. We came home, and all went to hell. It got bad pretty quickly afterwards. My whole body aches and is in pain simultaneously. It hurts all over and I am pretty sure I cried yesterday night, calling out for my mommy.

I haven't missed being sick one bit. >.<

No comments: