A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I am glad at least I am making the smallest changes, the smallest move forward a future. Though, it's just not enough. The wheels in my mind has started turning, that is true. Though they are not enough to put me to action. There is something disabling me and I have to figure that out. What is it that is bounding me to home and that is corrupting my own beliefs and path? Soul searching time it is for me and one I should relish in it, until I am better again.

Time waits for no one, but it's always worth to wait for things that are better in life and as always, nothing comes without a price. As my mother, that price includes waiting ridiculous amounts of time for the things I desire to have within my reach. Certain destinies are inheritable I suppose.

No comments: