A World of Ramblings

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Decided

I've decided that this weekend, no matter what, I am going to put my thoughts into decisions and my decisions into actions. I am going to get my sweet, not to little butt up and do the things I've been wanting to, dragging Salih along with me. We're going to get up, we're going to get our shopping done, we're going to get to our respective list of things to do and we're going to discover parts of Madison that I have been itching to discover with him.

Then, starting Monday, those things that needed to be sold by now, are going on Craigslist and I am going to the Federal buildings that I needed to go and find out the answers to our questions for us to move forward in our relationship. I am also going to find ways to get out of the rut that I have been and slowly over come the obstacles that feels taller than my entire height and double that about four times. Nothing will ever go away nor any problem get solved on its own. So, ready or not, here I come!

No comments: