A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Night Studying

I haven't had one of these in a very long time. Too long to be honest. It's always one thing, if not the other. Distractions are endless and my laziness and irresponsibility knows no bounds. But it's good now that I am out here in a library, with no distraction other than my own deviousness that's holding me back. However, it's good to be here, at least making an attempt. It's better than nothing at all, hopefully becoming my saving grace after the time I woke-up. There has been some solemnity that I have always admired about the night, which has propelled me to study further in the past. I hope that it still possess its old charm and power over me that it used to. I really desire to get through my list of things I really should get over.

No comments: