A World of Ramblings

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last Day of the Month

It's finally here. It's a Sunday. Lazy Sunday as usual for us. But, I got all of my cleaning down, made some food, took good care of myself.  Laundry is done too, they just have to be dried, ironed and folded, put back to their proper places. It's also the end of the month. The first month where I finally got the things I needed to done on time for a Sunday, preparing for the new month.
Needless to say today is Sunday. also my day of cleaning, self care and to unwind. A day, for the first time in a long time where I have accomplished all of that on a Sunday as I had desired to do so for the entire summer and the month of September without much luck. This means, I finished the month the way I had desired to end. Clean, happy, and ready to tackle on a new month.
October, here I come!

No comments: