A World of Ramblings

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Neighborhood Coffee Shops

Why is it so important to have a good neighborhood coffee shop?

Well, I assume the answer changes for everyone. For me though, that means I can go out for a light walk and end there or, begin my walk there without having to stray too far. Or that means when I need a short (sometimes long escape from reality, home and perhaps those around me) I could go there to unwind and ignite my imagination or let it all out like this. It has a good environment, atmosphere, cool people that hangs around, like a warm and cozy home, where you don't have to pay the bills, or clean the place up though. It's like a piece of yourself that you left a long time ago, and just now coming around to having found it once more. It make the neighborhood a little bit more friendly, a little bit more homey and me a little bit happier.

It's a home that isn't too far away from home. I wonder if that makes sense to anyone else but me?

No comments: