A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Autumn in Madison, yet?

Autumn seems to be coming to Madison slowly. The last days of summer seems to linger on, much to my appreciation. The last sunny days that are warm and thoroughly the tying in experience of my summer--summer that is both from hell and heaven simultaneously. I am not sure how I accomplished it this time around.

I saw the leaves slowly growing yellow and some have even begun to fall down and gather around the street, where no one besides me seems to notice the change. But I feel in the air and with the return of the students (duh, that one was easy) that everyone is eventually, more or less ready for the fall. People look ready to have a little more down time, a little more quality time, and a little bit more peace, back to productive beings of their societies...especially the youth.

I love this time of the air, and now off to eating apple candy...

No comments: