A World of Ramblings

Friday, September 21, 2012

In the name of Frankness

Let's be frank. You and I. To each other, to ourselves. I had no desire to write this post, but it seems I can't help myself. I've started on a writing binge at midnight, at a library. I am not sure if that in itself is a wise idea, but I am not going to restraint myself about where I write and what I write. Not after everything I've been through this summer.

We truly do love each other, don't we? Sincerely, genuinely. Not only from the bottom of our hearts, but also with every ounce of our souls. We care like we have never cared for another, hopeful towards a future that we seem to be smitten and have smite one another. Enough to burn through anything, everything, anyone, everyone and one another.

I had never been loved so in this way, ever. I had never been held so tenderly in someone's heart, or the lights of their eyes been so warm in their glow as they looked at me. With you, from day one, I have been in uncharted seas and unknown categories. Everything with you has been so different and special to me in all the ways that I cannot begin to describe through or even decipher through them.

No comments: