A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Academic pursuits

It's a Wednesday that began with a lazy Monday. I am still playing catch-up. I fear, my play of catch-up at this rate is never going to end. Just as I get comfortable, the routine I have so delicately created ends up falling apart and I am scrambling by just to get the most basic of necessities and requirements needed to live.

Though I have to say, going to Wednesday Reading Groups have done wonders and going after a long time once more is going to create ripples along the surface of my soul that is going to get me the beckoning I needed one more time to get my act together.

I can only think more already within an academic setting, that requires more time, more management for me to get me to do my things. It only gets deeper if you're knee deep after all.

No comments: