A World of Ramblings

Monday, September 24, 2012

Tuvalu

I know, I know, another entry regarding a coffee shop? But this just cannot be helped. Yesterday, we went apple picking. See the previous blog about that entry please to see how it went. But,what I deliberately left off from that entry was the rediscovering of Tuvalu that I had forgotten about.

After our apple picking had sadly come to an end, our day outdoors finished and we sought warm shelter, warm coffee and a cozy atmosphere to gulp down the goodies I had made. Then lo and behold, what did we walk into, Tuvalu! It was a coffee shop that I had came to long ago, my first year in Madison, first Fall to be correct. I had went there with someone else, who is totally irrelevant today. Regardless, I was happy to stumble upon this place once more. I was charmed by it, though I was unable to enjoy it wholly the last time I was there, the people you are with, makes a great difference to how you perceive your environment. I hadn't taken the time to commit to memory what the name was, and I felt like this place was forever lost to me, until it stood right before me that Sunday. Ah, God is looking out for me I wanted to cry out at that moment.

Tuvalu is a bit far off and I could never get there without the aid of a car. It has however, charmed by my and Salih's heart to the core. It's such a sweet place with so much to look around and keep you distracted should you want that, or to settle down into a long, deep conversation with anyone willing.

A must go in Madison WI.

No comments: