A World of Ramblings

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Organix

Recently, I've been trying the Organix Argan oil shampoo, conditioner, the oil itself and the hair mask. I had never given Organix a chance before, due to it being outside of the bounds of my budget. I still have two more pieces to get from the line to complete the set and see the real change with it's entirety. But I have to say, this shampoo is amazing. The whole line of what I have tried as of yet is amazing to be honest. The shampoo makes my hair soft, brings my curls up and leaves my hair looking shiny, healthy. I thought Tresemme was great. These are so much better for your hair then anything within the bounds of my budget. Well worth the money. I am thinking of trying out the other lines as well within Organix, though we'll see how quickly I run out of the other stuff. I don't like to mix things too much.

No comments: