A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spring

Much to my happiness and relief, spring is here. I've been waiting for spring since well, January. Winter hasn't been kind to me this year. It has just ground me to the floor. Spring has been kind to me thus far and the weather has entirely warmed up and the happiness has been sifting up gradually everyday for me. I like this, I've been feeling so low for so long now, spring is like my Godsend gift. Rainy season is here and I love the rain. There is something magical about it that requires a post on its own. Spring has traditionally been associated with rebirth, happiness and love. I don't quite much care about love at this stage of my life, but happiness and rebirth is something that is befitting me at this point in my life...a little too well. Rebirth has been the theme of my life since March. It's kind of cyclical of my year, though it doesn't always coincide with spring. Sometimes, spring has been the time of my most depressing hours. But, this year around it's different. I want to be out, I want to mix with the rest of human population, take inspiration from nature and find and express myself with vivid colors that the winter can't carry.

Colors, rain, long walks, here I come. Embrace me tightly.

No comments: