A World of Ramblings

Sunday, May 20, 2012

CLINIQUE moisture surge face spray

There are many good quality products by Clinique, one of which is their moisture surge face spray. I bought this quite a while ago at first. I ran out and stopped using face sprays altogether for a while. I was focusing on collecting more eye-shadows to try out different styles of make-up. I recently purchased another one of these and I've forgotten how good they were. I was watching a guru on YOUTUBE, and she was raving about different kinds of face sprays out there and this was one she recommended the most and I felt that with my long days crouched over studying in the library and coffee shops this might be the resolution to my dry skin problem. And as expected this bottle delivers.

I know many people are prejudiced against Clinique, because many feel that it's not an actual high-end brand, rather a brand that has expensive drug-store products. Each brand reacts differently on individual skins, so hardly any brand is a one size fits all for everyone. So for some, Clinique might not work at all. But it's a good product that one should their prejudices over and give it a good, fair chance. Their eye creams does wonders and so does this spray.

I keep a bottle of this in my book bag/purse and take it with me nearly anywhere. It's great for long trips, whether by plane (considering you transfer the contents to a smaller,clear bottle which won't get thrown away by the TSA), train or road trips. It gives that constant pick-me up feeling, makes me feel energized and my skin is instantly moisturized. I leave home rather early in the day and return quite late at night. I spray this several times throughout the day to get the desired effect I seek and boy, does it work? It's become one of those staple products in my make-up bag that I won't ever travel without.

No comments: