A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nars blushes

On the topic of make-up, I went to Sephora recently to see some of the brands and new products I've been hearing a lot about to try in person and see if I liked any one of them enough to take 'em home with me.

While I've always loved and enjoyed NARS products, I've come to have a new kind of appreciation for NARS blushes lately. I have several blushes from the previous years from NARS, as well as a good number of eye liner pencils and lip glosses. In my last trip to Sephora, I bought four new shades of NARS blushes and a bronzer which I can't seem to get enough of.

Usually at this time of the year, I keep my make up to a minimum. I am not sure whether it's due to the end of the semester stress; where I start all of my final projects, research papers and begin studying for my finals or whether it is because of my poor eating habits at this time of the year, or the changing of the seasons (perhaps a mixture of all of these reasons) I tend to have many break-outs. They're both ugly and all over the place. So I keep my face usually just clean and devoid of any make-up in order to avoid being an aggressor. However, I must admit my addiction to NARS blushes and this one particular bronzer I seem to wear all the time. 

The very first blush I bought from NARS was their "Orgasm" (what a lovely name by the way). In my recent trip I bought Gaiety, Sin, Angelika and Desire. They go on smoothly, pigmented and build-able. Everything I love in a blush. They had so many different colors I couldn't make up my mind, it took me forever to decide. My mother eventually complained (a woman who loves make up herself). I obviously have many other NARS blushes, but I had never made use of them as I recently have been. They have so many different choices and it is also easy to mix the two different colors to get a new third color. Not many blushes are compatible to mix so I've come to enjoy every one of my blushes even more.

If you're starting out or you are looking for new blushes, definitely give NARS a try. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: