A World of Ramblings

Monday, May 7, 2012

Dior Foundations

On a further branching out of my make-up rant that has been sneaking up on me for the past two years or so, I've decided to talk more about what I know about cosmetology in general which obviously includes make-up.

I've tried a large number of make-up products, probably not as much as of many of the so called YouTube gurus out there.

But what I've found is that (although I am not someone that wears foundation in her daily make-up) Dior foundations works out the best for me. I've found that most drug-store shadows are probably not as well as high-end store shadows. But drug store eye-shadow are more usable and something I've decided to invest in rather than in high-end ones. I can buy more shadows from the drug-store brands and get the same look as I can from high-end eye shadows. To me getting MAC or any other professional brand seems like a waste of money when I can buy more colors with the same amount of money invested when it comes to eye shadows.

Foundation however, I've found that paying extra serves me well and in it, I've found Dior foundations to fit me the most. Since I don't wear foundation daily and when I do wear it, it is to go to an important event or to celebrate an important occasion in which I find myself desiring to look my best. It is in these times I reach out for a foundation to complete my look that also gives a base to my make-up and cover my entire skin. I have a dry, sensitive skin that is prone to break-outs. Instead of covering over my pores with a drug-store foundation, investing in a high-end foundation pays off well at the end.

Dior foundations are easy to work with, easier to blend and leaves a great finish that completes any look that is possible to go for in the different categories of looks.

No comments: