A World of Ramblings

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy 33rd, Uncle

It's my uncle's 33rd birthday. My uncle is only 8 years older than I am. It's a bit eerie to think about and, also, gross. Evidently, he is an accident baby of my grandparents. But having an uncle so young has been one of my greatest gifts. I have two uncles, and the uncle in question is the younger of the two. Having two uncles who adored, admired and loved me to bits has helped me regularly, as it would any child.  They are two of the greatest male examples I've had in my life. They're caring, humorous, kind and equipped with a good heart, well intentioned. Over the years, they've selflessly sacrificed much and have also been sacrificed for.

Happy Birthday, to many more, loving, healthy, happy and miraculous years.

No comments: