A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

:(

S, I miss you. Very much. I miss sleeping on the same bed with you. I miss the way you greet me as you enter through the door, at the end of a day, everyday, with the same enthusiasm, unchanging. You're the one constant good thing in my life that never fails to deliver. A daily dose from you and, life is everything there can be, should be.

I miss the scent of your tobacco that mixes in effortlessly with your cologne. I like the scruffy beard you have. I like the way you hold on to me as we sleep at night and how you say good morning, every morning, without a hitch.

I like seeing your brown eyes that are such a different color that it's hard for me to describe. Looking at them are like looking at the eyes of an innocent child, who is so precocious and excited to experiment. Still, untainted and wholly sincere, with his whole heart open to bear everything, never having the reason to mistrust anyone ever.

I like how you play around, goof off, to the end, even when you know you've gotten me upset. But you know, each time, how to be forgiven.

No comments: