A World of Ramblings

Friday, March 15, 2013

When you're gone

I went to go back home already. This feeling of missing, being far away. I'd never felt this way before, with any of my paramours.

I feel uncomfortable sleeping, the mornings are no where near as chirpy as they are with you, S. The days are a drag. My only motivator and what I look forward to most is you to coming home at the end of your extremely long day, get on Skype so I can see your face; those round eyes that disappear when you smile. The passionate, crystal clear look of your eyes, that are always loving and kind towards me. The sound of your voice that echoes in my heart. The curve of your lips. The small teeth that imprisons your delightful tongue. I miss the inappropriate, humorous and long jokes you make, the never ending stories that always parallel to mine.

Your inexhaustible talent for creating active, interactive and lively conversations. Though, not always polite as you cut me off often, without waiting for me to finish. You're patient in all areas otherwise.

The way you smell.

I should go home...soon.

No comments: