A World of Ramblings

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Our Big 3 Items To Do

There is no light.
So in darkness we must suffer.
This will become my truth. If I am barred from the light of heaven, then I shall accept and embrace my other reality. Otherwise, living in anyway is impossible and far more difficult.

Here is to living in Sin then. S and I had a long talk today and we have decided that we have made big decisions, come to the conclusion that now is the time to act. We can't keep struggling this way. It's not doing anybody good, definitely not me and the weight is getting heavy on him, I can see it. His shoulders has sunk in. I've been lucky enough to have someone who is so willing to carry it by himself, with his own initiative, without a complaint and it's only fair that I should come to his rescue as he seems to be despairing.

We have to find and apartment and make our moving arrangements. Pay the deposits and other associated fees

we have to take care of my problem

and get on S's insurance. The other stuff are minor and can be handles in the duration of this time. Or even a little afterwards. First things first, it's an apartment we have to find, that means a lot of researching, a lot of apartment seeing and a lot of email correspondence. WE will have to come up with the deposit money and sign the lease. Only when we do this, can we move onto the other steps.

No comments: