A World of Ramblings

Thursday, March 14, 2013

End of Rochester

And I am through all that Rochester has to offer me. I am stifled. Without the possibility of traveling on my own, I feel restricted from participating among the day walkers, also rejected from the society as we know them. There is nothing around where my parents live, and I feel imprisoned to the house, simply because I cannot leave when I desire to do so. It feels like all kinds of my freedom are taken away from me, simply by being here.

Howard's End came to an end and I unfortunately didn't bring extra books with me, and now I am hung out to dry. I am baffled by my light packing for the first time. Why didn't I bring more books? What will I do without my writing utensils, my book list?

Rochester, you suck monkey balls. I miss my S, our apartment, my own bed, our kitchen and the bright Madison, where people mingle with others. The sun that glances at Madison, the ability to walk and take the bus, or bicycle anywhere you wish. The Energy of Madison, the community of smiling faces and the fresh air by the lake.

Missing Madison

No comments: