A World of Ramblings

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello March,

Hello March,

Will you be good to me? Will you lend me an ear and hear my revolt, will you join hands with me and unite against this scream of anti capitalism? Will you come and aid my suppressed emotions and thoughts so that I can be free once again, of any real substance, any real truth, any real responsibility and revert back to being a semi adult? I'd like that.

March, bring me promises of good behavior and an the signs that this illness will be cured, relieved of its nasty symptoms and I will be fully prepared for the upcoming battle of spring.

The crazy woman in me wants to disappear within myself, bring a little house forth, with everything in it. Have it all to myself, enjoy it thoroughly, to all the way to the end.

The other end is ashamed of such thoughts and the glimmering hope of that future.

So be kind to me, will you?

No comments: