A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Web Based Information

I looked online for information. The handy, spiffy, elaborate internet. How useful it becomes in situations like these. It's my trusty sidekick. Especially considering all the times I've relied on internet to get me from point A to B and the extensive research I do about the unnecessary ramblings of mine. I sometimes feel like I've lost my own consciousness and purely reside in the wires of the internet. Ive become less than a 2 D, 1D seems to describe me pretty efficiently nowadays as I keep losing more of myself.

The information is out there, disseminated neatly, packaged, outline, resourceful and in a manner that answers all kinds of questions one may ever come to possess. It does everything it's supposed to. Why can't it quell the fires of my soul and calm my nerves. Why can't it convince me to act? Why do I keep stalling and it's not necessarily because I don't want to. It is true. But we really don't have the means and everything I hear, pushes me to the other line.

No comments: