A World of Ramblings

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Returning to normal by Wednesday

Well, loads of laundry got done. I spent the morning ironing and organizing more of my closet. I do believe I have done most of it. I don't think there should be anything left. I hope not.

Vacuuming got done, I got  my calendars in sync and here I am for what I was supposed to do yesterday; tax preparation research. I need to figure where to get them done this year, much cheaper too hopefully. Last year, I paid a fortune. Well, I'll begin that shortly. Hopefully, I won't get too sidetracked.

That said, all throughout the night my eye got worse and worst. The morning though, I woke up early even for me, (at 6:30) and applied three sets of what I call the tea bag miracle. What you do is you brew tea (Turkish style) and wash your hands thoroughly. You take a cotton ball and pour some of the tea over it. The tea at this point must be either cold or lukewarm. You squeeze out the excess gently and then lie down. Press the cotton ball on your eye for about thirty minutes. It does wonders and I owe my ability to open both of my eyes to it at this point. My eye is still some what watery and it's swollen. It also hurts, and continues some of it's redness. It has however gotten much better and my lid is not just dropping down on it's own all the way. It is still somewhat droopy, but much better than this morning. I am very, very thankful for that. If it had gotten worst I don't know what I would have done. Needless to say, I still don't know why my eye is this way.

Now that all of my house chores are over though, I only have some stuff left to do outside of the house which I can clearly focus on. I am hoping to get my taxes done on Friday. I hope to meet a good friend of mine after my sabbath. Actually, when I go back home, I plan on catching up with some of my studies. I missed my reading. Computer screen it seems though, is bothersome to my eye, so I plan on limiting my computer time for a while. So life is not so bitter anymore. It's a little bit lighter than it has been for a while.

I think by the end of May, life will eventually turn to a better time for me. I will have (hopefully, all of my fingers crossed, with all of my prayers) taken care of all the things I need in order to have a better life until the next stage of my life. This will be the preparation step for the next stage of my life that I cannot forgoe without. It is essential. Life, be easy on me and take care of me please.

Kafka, here I come!

No comments: