A World of Ramblings

Monday, April 2, 2012

How You Make My Day...

You know, we hadn't talked in a while and I desperately continue to miss you. I don't even know what this feeling really is, but the desire to always talk to you and the "good-feel effect" followed by our conversations and the jokes you make are endless and they eventually have made me your addict. Perhaps an outsider would view this as the origin of "romantic" or "sentimental" feelings. They would tell me to "confess". While there are a lot of sentimental feelings for you, it's because you have been actively a part of my life since my teenage years, increasingly into my adult life and have influenced me greatly. Additionally, it's because I care so deeply about you and feel that the ties that bind us together cannot become undone so easily. Romantic, well, I think the two of us are beyond such things, at least in towards each other. For me, as long as you are there, that is the most important thing, well next to you being your happiest every single day. An impossible dream, yet a wish I constantly wish from the bottom of my heart.  As far as confessing goes, we've both done those a long time ago. There isn't a single secret between the two of us. I can't for the life of me think of anyone other than you who truly and compassionately understands me the most. Exception of my mother, I can't even think of anyone who would care for me, of me and what becomes of me. Whenever there is rain and the gray skies seems to rule over my temperamental soul I seek comfort within your haven and when they are chased away by sunshine and a vibrant rainbow, I seek you out to share that with me, so we can play barefoot on our crisp green grass together. You flutter my heart and I mean that in the non-romantic way. You simply make me happy. I could go on and on and on but firstly that would make you feel awkward, uncomfortable and shy. Secondly, it would drag on and bore the rest of the human race on this planet. A friendship as such between a man and a woman after all is uncommon (though they exist in many). I proudly carry you in my heart wherever I go. I couldn't possibly do more (short of writing your name with airplane wastes). P.S. that was sarcasm.

Today though, the feeling of missing you was lessened in tiniest part. I got to talk to you shortly and I found myself to wonderful surprises of smiling as you kept liking one picture after another. You made my day which continued to flourish my weak imagination and motivated me to write with my less than admirable writing skills. For your existence on this earth, I will always continue to be thankful. You are truly kind and once in an entire human race. To all those who knows you from distantly to intimately--how lucky we are. You couldn't make me happier if you gave me the universe...but just being around you warms this hole I have and brings smiles to my face that no other soul could ever dream of accomplishing.

For you!

No comments: