A World of Ramblings

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Secret, explosive crushes

I want to stop looking at your pictures. It does me no good. This crush is secretly leaving me under it's weight. Tolls can be expensive, one apparently not willing to pay. I kept brushing you aside, continually. One, after another. My heart had developed a soft spot for you, but I know deep down you just cannot understand me, or belong to my world. Perhaps we seek to be in different worlds, perhaps even different goals in life. You have a rosy colored hue to the world, well mine, there are too many colors to count here. You seep into my dreams when I sleep and the invisible roots of my heart slowly start growing around you. I don't want this, not with you, not at this point in time. You'll end up hurting me, as gentle as you seem to be--not that I know much about you.
But, you have that addictive quality. At the end we couldn't be. Ah, there is that girl, right. Along with a billion other things that should be more than enough to keep you far away from me. But I've got a soft spot for you, what to do?

No comments: