A World of Ramblings

Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally Thursday

Sadly, I fell a sleep soon after getting home yesterday night. I didn't get to study. I am hoping tonight I will, though I don't have my hopes up high. But, at least everything is in order and my home is clean. All the steps I need to do and the information required is there to get me where I want to. I can see a little further from my nose at last. This leaves me the whole weekend  to really focus on my studies and my writing. Quiet at last. I had missed this quiet. I also apologize for the very boring blog entries. I am not quite up to speed yet. With everything going on, I don't have neither the mental energy, nor the physical energy required to make insightful, well thought out (as far as content goes) blog entries that are usually ridiculously written slices of life.

Finally, no interruptions and a Thursday I get to spend as I like. I got to live my Sabbath as I wanted to and as I liked to my heart's full content. Sure, it took me about 8 hours, but it was my desire to begin with. I had always wanted to devote all of my Thursdays to reflection and praying, where at night I would focus on studying. Although tonight doesn't look like I will be doing much studying, however it does look like a good beginning. I am glad I have been taking the right steps to get this far. To be honest, I've been surprised and amazed at myself thus far. I didn't think I'd be able to carry this torch this far. Quite honestly, with all of the negativity, broken heart pieces and tears going around in addition to all my exhaustion. I am glad I have though. I am half way through, if I can get through this upcoming week in accordance to my schedule, well...I think I will reward myself when I get the extra few bucks.

Well, here's to me returning to being a Wisconsinite :)

No comments: