A World of Ramblings

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Our Engagement




Today is the day. Today is the day that we've been waiting for. The day we've worked hard for and lovingly have decided. Ever since the beginning, our very first day has been with commitment. It was something we've both pledged to one another and have entered this relationship with the promise of. It became even more serious when we decided we could and eventually wanted to be married. Our relationship is now family sanctioned, officially accepted and people are looking forward to the fruition of our relationship. I am not particularly happy about being stalked and expectations being placed upon our shoulders, I, however will take the chance to demonstrate in the old traditional, archaic and awfully patriarchal ways as families like ours expect to. Though, we'd never miss the opportunity of great home made food. So here's to that.  I'll always tell you how much I love, cherish, respect you. You won't go without long durations of time, where you won't be appreciated, thanked and loved. I will always put in the effort, will always be honest about my feelings and will always be the shoulder you need to lean on.

You can always count on me.


No comments: