A World of Ramblings

Monday, January 21, 2013

The Essense of Traveling

The only thing I hate about getting from City A to City B is not being in different, new cities in itself. It's the idea that I have to travel with Train from Madison to Rochester and the 11 hour train ride overnight, followed by a four hour bus ride, to only arrive at early evening in Madison and to have nothing left in the fridge and being too tired to go out to grocery shop and cook, and the worrisome mental exhaustion until everything is unpacked, put in its rightful place, washed and the whole apartment clean once again.

Oh, don't let me forget the body collapse on my bed, as soon as I arrive at home to a complete coma until the next day early afternoon.

The train, you suck up my desire to be anywhere other than Madison, massively.

No comments: