A World of Ramblings

Sunday, January 27, 2013

In Sickness...

I am sick as hell, though I have no idea where I caught it from. It can barely speak and I am literally awake a few hours a day and that's with the help of medicine. I am nauseous, disgusted of everything around me and my head spins away day in and day out. The world looks funny and I'd just rather sleep. My head is exploding at any given moment and remember I said I was awake a few hours a day? That's in front of T.V., snuggled up with a blanket and a blank mind, because I have no idea what is happening in any of the shows the channel seems to be displaying. I am more there physically, rather than as a being. More like a plant. Yes, I said it. There you go.

So where does that leave me? Unable to think, unable to eat and unable to stand up. Wonderful! It's time for my 5th nap of the day.

No comments: