A World of Ramblings

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Our Engagement Shopping

At the last moment, we were able to get our rings, S's dress shoes and a bunch of other items we should have bought weeks ago in preparation for our Engagement Party at my parents' house in Rochester.

I know it's not wise, but I could only take this off before our departure and we stuffed everything into today. I think I've been up since six, confirming train tickets, packing, and managed to even get an eye brow way, a hair cut, bought the items we needed one by one and even got a chance to check out some books together. Somehow we managed to squeeze in a dinner at Oliva's before we rushed back home, finished packing, gathered the paperwork for tomorrow, set our alarm clocks, I gave myself a mani and pedi and a home facial. We're all set to leave for tomorrow. It's past 11:30 and I think the night is calling me to sleep. I am so excited that regardless of the fact I am exhausted that I don't even know if I'll get to sleep.

P.S. and yes, we even got our engagement rings today.

No comments: