A World of Ramblings

Friday, April 12, 2013

Reading Again.

One day at a time. I've started reading again. It really isn't anything great. It's just online reading of good, reputable news services and studies. But at this point, I'll take anything my mind is willing to let me have.

Sometimes, showing enough care about the world outside of my own head seems to be the best thing I can do for myself. If I can take one step outside of myself, to see what is going on, I'll see I am not in the worst of circumstances, choices, situations. If I can see there is some sort of hope that can come by trying. If I can manage to create a relationship, a bond, some sort of contact with the outside world that I can reach for, maybe I'll feel alive and part of the world again. Perhaps then, I can care enough to do the things I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments: