A World of Ramblings

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Next Step

Now that I know what to do about it, I came home with loads of information. I've decided to start with some UW Mini Courses. I've registered for Fiction Writing and E publishing, since I want to eventually become a writer, after having a career to look after myself and home. So, job first.

But, writing is a craft that is so delicate and needs so much work. I've also decided to take my writing seriously. In order to show that I am serious about it, I now have to spend some money. I am excited. This will eventually make me write again. Although I've gotten to the reading part (even if irregular), I am still far from writing. Everything is so raw.

Registering is done.I just need to wait until July. This should be very exciting.

No comments: