A World of Ramblings

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Day After the End

I probably shouldn't feeling this way, let alone write about it, but I have no other option and I just have roll this block of weight off my back. I don't want to ease it out, I want to let out the bulk so I can do the detailed work that takes time.

Yesterday was the end of my personally tailored to my disgust, hell. It's been over, finished and the book is now closed, for eternity. I slept so much better, with a lot off my mind, and with good dreams. Things are getting crossed off that check list. I am one step closer to returning to normal life and chase after things that I really should be chasing after. Resuming this pause is going to be one of the biggest rewards of my life. That list of things to do that has been piling up since February...it's the perfect time and opportunity to get them done. Spring is nearly here, at the very least it's April. It's the time for fresh new beginnings, to awaken, to grow and to be greener than ever before. To be hopeful and labor through the fruits of a long sleep under the snow.

Is it so awful that I feel so much better now? Resolutions make me happy.

No comments: