A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Transfer Admissions

Transfer Admissions wasn't that difficult to find out, considering that I passed by it, nearly on a everyday basis.

Hopeful is all I can search for at this point. Hopeful and looking forward to it. But it's not going to be easy. I definitely have to go back to a smaller school, build up my grades, take the SATs and the ACT again, find out some wonderful people to write me recommendations for. I have to at least spend a year or two at a small college like Madison College, but it will be worth it. Hopefully, that can minimize my credits at UW. Hopefully I can get a scholarship.

The tunnel is long, and even if tiny, barely there, iridescent, there is a light at the end. At the moment, this is all I can hold on to. That tiny light which binds my future and my well being at the moment. So be it. I'll go to mini courses, then take courses at Madison College (formerly known as MATC) and eventually, get into UW, obviously after taking the SATs and the ACT. I am willing to put the work in. It's great to see some enthusiasm within myself.

UW, wait for me!

No comments: