A World of Ramblings

Monday, April 15, 2013

School Continues

S and I had a long talk about school. It is a must for us. Future is too uncertain and I need the stability of knowing I am trained for one set of skills which will allow me to apply for a job in a certain field. That would narrow a lot down. We would have to save quite a bit and raise our credit scores before I can actually attend school, however, since he is all the way behind this, 100% I feel like I have a chance. So, I've made an appointment with the Continuing Education department of UW to see where I stand. This will probably end up in a wild goose chase, but no fight, no gain and I have to start somewhere. It's not like people are going to roll out a red, velvet carpet in front of me, leading me to the doors of UW-Madison.

No comments: