A World of Ramblings

Monday, April 8, 2013

Review

Currently, we're at the stage that some action is better than no action. I am still severely depressed, my mind is bogged down with so many questions that nights are rather uncomfortable when it's time to sleep. My mind can't put these questions to sleep, they can't be answered and because I am hesitant to take action, feeling cornered that any step I take, whether backwards or forward, I will have the floor crumbling beneath, I've been holding my breath and that seems to be the strategy I am going for, at the moment at least.

Because of that, I can't actually feel any better, lighter or coax myself into believing that our situation has improved. It hasn't. I still need a job, we need to discuss a number of things that all happen to be large umbrellas that contain a number of sub-genres with divisions. But, there is some action, which is better than none, even if it's getting back into cooking again. Sometimes, you have to start slowly and count the things you can do as gifts of the day. Other wise it's way too easy to come down and be pressed to death with all the things that just aren't and will not be happening, like going back into past.

No comments: