A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Continuing Education Department

Well, it's great to have done something, even though it has cost me all day. Finding out where I could get information, finding out Continuing Education Department, where it was, and finally getting there, waiting there, and eventually being able to speak to counselor. Although I am considered a Returning Adult Student who is eligible for special kinds of scholarships and loans (which made my day as you can guess) I still have to apply as a Transfer. I have to go through regular Undergraduate Admissions process. However, it is great to see that I can still be accepted and knowing where to begin is a great relief. Also to know that they will be much laxer with me than with a regular entering Freshman.

So, therefore, I was transferred over to the Transfer Admissions, where I shall try to get an appointment at. Let's see what that holds for me.

No comments: