A World of Ramblings

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cooking Again

As a background, until I moved to Madison, I only knew how to make omelets, and that's about it. But after moving out here, starving and having digestive problems, it was time to take matters into my own hand. So I began cooking with some great and not so great success rate. Eventually though, I got much better and came to be known as the best cook around. So cooking is something that is emotional to me. I cook better when I am happier. You can find me singing as I cook usually. If it starts becoming a chore and I am not doing well emotionally, it can have the power to make me feel better. But, if I am down beyond repair, I give it up. I feel like it's directly linked to my will of living.

Cooking, however has strong emotional strings for me. It has the power to remind me of my horrid days which I created a situation for myself to come over my own obstacles. Because of that, I feel like I am slowly getting better.

If I am willing enough to cook, care enough to supply S with something, perhaps there is hope for me still.

No comments: