A World of Ramblings

Monday, November 12, 2012

Traveling Conscious

The traveling conscious is a enviable thing, sometimes a gift from the Heavens and sometimes is just the opposite. I guess it would depend on your own personality and what you were hoping to get out of your traveling time.

For me though, over the years I have eventually created and have build something I like to call "The Traveling Conscious/ness". It sound ludicrous to many people around me and they like to just say well, she just possesses over active imagination. It doesn't matter which kind of traveling I am doing. It might be going to see my parents, coming back home to my boyfriend, or to see my boyfriend or romantic partner after a long pause, it might be traveling together, it might be somewhere I am experiencing for the first time, it might be for new beginnings, it might be because I am relocating to somewhere else to live my life, a new job, a job interview...whatever kind of traveling it might be. There are certain consciousness that follows with it, plaguing my mind questions surrounding the said traveling that goes beyond the mechanics of the immediate future and planning.

Every time I am going back to visit my parents my mind is invaded by questions regarding family, family responsibilities, branching out of a family, the natural succession of the order of law, growing healthy little families, the past that seems to indicate the future, and many other things that stems out of that line of thinking. This never fails. I travel with that conscious, experiment in that line of thought, come back home and finish on writing a few things that might eventually become a short-story, or begin the beginnings of a story, definitely several journal and blog entries that eventually seems to sharpen, clear and deepen my previous arguments and allow me to rediscover older aha moments and discover new ones that allows me to reach to the higher, next level.

It's time that allows me to think is probably would have made it simpler to describe. I should work on that some more. It effects the way we experience things, the way we learn things and the way we seem to frame our experiences and tell our narrative story. That I think in itself is legitimate enough to continue it even superficially.

No comments: