A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Past That Never Dulls

More and more things that comes up, and keeps popping up, relentlessly, without giving me a break that I am beginning to seriously consider all of the decisions I've made in the past 6 months. I am beginning to rethink character, the narrative yarn spurn over my eyes and the belief that I should naively believe everything I'm told. It feels like everything I've told up front, my own honesty and the the very ethical realizations I've come to, decisions I've taken and the choices I've made are not worth anything. I'm expected to behave properly and adequately so that I could be "worth" according to this ridiculous stupid logic, however he has the right to pop seeds anywhere, everywhere, with no punishments, no consequences to bear. Does he really think we won't be held responsible for the things we've done, both in this world and in the next? More secrets, more gross breaches of morality and ethical principals slaps me everyday. Does he really think he can get away with this and that he has been able to?

I am just about ready to call quits sometimes because of the pain inflicted on my pride and soul.

No comments: