A World of Ramblings

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Job

Yay! I have a job now. Though not particularly what I was looking for. This job is a bit too far away for my public transportation option only. It's all day long, on my feet and sometimes without much of a break that is highly physical and leaves me incapacitated when I come home. Coming home is like a gift from God and also the most basic of chores become the biggest chores imaginable to me in that after work physical state. Dishes await us both, dinner needs to be eaten and shower is a must so that I don't smell like chicken teriyaki the next morning. Then it's let's do it all over again.

For the moment though, I am willing to overlook it all, work myself to the bone, because after not having a job for a sustained period of time that it's required of me to have a job, for my own sanity. I am doing it voluntarily, out of my own volition and still smiling at it.

No comments: