A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Work Atmosphere

The more you work with certain people, the more the truth seems to come out as it is the principle for many things in the world.

Firstly, I have always been around male coworkers as many industries are overflowed with men who think they are entitled to more more hours, more money and more respect without having to do the towing of the heavy lifting required of it. But here I am, working with more males then females. Let me put this into perspective. There are about 14 males working and I am only woman currently employed. They have no regards to anything, including the restaurant rules included. They have no patience left from overworking in the food industry sustained periods of time. They are rude, brute and with criminal pasts that have psychological problems. They're sexist, ignorant and arrogant. Though they might provide some comic reliefs, though that usually comes at someone else's expense, offending right and left being racist bigots.

Let's just say that I am not particularly fond of the people I work with.

No comments: