A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quiet Study Areas

Mm, my predictions have proved me right. You wouldn't believe the productivity I had when I went into the library and instead of grabbing a table in the open study area, I went into the quiet study area, placed my butt on one of the chairs, that was provided by the only open table I could find. I spread out my stuff and began to work. Considering everyone was quiet, focused on what was in front of them, without any disturbances and everyone trying to be as polite as they possibly can, I got the peace of mind that I sought out. I studied without any interruptions for four hours. I got a lot done. I couldn't have even begin to imagine getting all of that done in one way if I were at home, or somewhere else in the library.

It's good to know I still know a thing or two about myself and my study habits.

No comments: