A World of Ramblings

Friday, February 1, 2013

Home



After our engagement, things have been wonderful. Not to say it isn't without it's interruptions. But at least, our apartment is now feeling more like a home. I will never truly feel like this apartment is mine, or that I belong here, due to the all the history behind it that includes others. However, at least we're not a family, and it's got that homey feeling. I've finally been able to give it a home feeling. The temporarily designed, managed and stored items have found much better permanent homes. Unfortunate that it took us this long, but our whole lives have been a whirlwind. Since June, we've both been trying to catch up and it's been one milestone after another. The more I think about it, the more crazy it seems.

But now, I feel comfortable coming back home at the end of the night. It's a home alright.

No comments: