A World of Ramblings

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Not Expecting This

Well, Shit!

I was not expecting this to happen. Fuck. Okay, enough cursing. But it's not out of my system now. I didn't think we'd end up at this conclusion. Definitely not the result I was hoping to see at the end of that time window. How did it end up like this, here? Ah, man. This is not how I imagined such an important step of my life.

It's human fallacy and ego that we wish to be in the driving seat at all times with our lives. We think there are more things that are in control that there actually are. As we go ahead and imagine, the figure in the shadow has a way to come in and interfere in the way you had imagined, hoped and planed all along. Well, this is a slap on the face. Hard one.

The bigger question is, what will I do? What will we do? How this will effect me, him, us? Can this be overcome, are there other solutions and remedies to this problem that we just currently are not seeing, not able to, due to the hazy feelings and serious complications?

No comments: