A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wait and See.

Let's pause. Let's hold our breath and have all the news we've been receiving lately sink in, totally. All of it. Every little nano-centimeter. It's not like the outcome is going to change, so I'd like to catch my breath. It's not like any problem goes away on it's own, without needing to be fixed. This certainly is not. The outcomes are different. I am getting ahead of myself. Okay. So. One at a time. Let's hold our breath and stop everything that seems to consume us.

Let's go home, with just you and me. None of the titles, the responsibilities and problems. Let's have a candle lit dinner and open that bottle of wine I got a while ago. The one we were saving for a special occasion. No occasion will ever be this special again. So, let's sip away and pretend the world, the time and everything else in between has stopped, stopped to exist and it's just you and me.

Tomorrow, we'll wake up and we'll tackle this. Tonight though, it's just the two of us.

No comments: