A World of Ramblings

Monday, February 18, 2013

So Far 2013

Well, so far 2013 has been a roller coaster. It's definitely an animated year. It's full of surprises and the beautiful blessing of being with S, the wonderful man that he is has been truly a gift. I've had some of my best memories and happiest laughters in the presence, caused by S. I never thought that my heart could grow so big to love someone so much, and very deeply, fierce against all odds and no matter the kind of side effects. I simply thought I wasn't capable of that, until S, came along.

We've gotten engaged and even religiously married. Which is the same as being married. These wonderful events have become the light of my life and have been constant reminds of good fortune thus far. My heart is at rest that I've fallen in love with such a great guy and no little noises in my head about the man I've chosen. No doubts, no regrets.

But as life would have it, as any good novel would, the drama, the emotional strife and the stakes have risen double, perhaps triple. It's the highest stakes of my life so far. Though I doubt I can ever have anything more climactic and action packed that as heart wrenching as this is ever again in my life.

So, where does that leave me? It leaves me being just another person, that's perhaps much luckier than most.

No comments: